Buddhist monk and personal physician to the 14th Dalai Lama, founder of the Altruism in Medicine Institute (AIMI) and the Human Values Institute (HVI)
As Like an expert chess player, clarity of vision in your present moment will allow you to make better plans for the future.
It seems counter-intuitive, but the more we care for others the better we care for our self.
Love is our default state. Education reinforces and protects against the opposite tendencies in society.
Happiness does not come from wealth, but from setting limits to one’s desires, and living within those limits with satisfaction.
There is never a better time than NOW. Winnie the Pooh realized this. His favorite day was today!
* Altruism in Medicine Institute
* Human Values Institute
* Compassionate Living - a lecture at Stanford University
* Dalai Lama’s American doctor wants more compassion in medicine (PBS NewsHour)
* Happiness | TEDxPhoenixvilleSalon
* Mind the Gap - an interview (Caduceus)